Allied Telesis Indoor Access Point
Allied Telesis TQm1402 is cost-effective Wireless Access Point based on IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 technology with two spatial streams to deliver a raw capacity of 1.167 Gigabits.
- IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 to increase throughput
- Dual-radio, with Band Steering for a better user experience
- Virtual APs with Multiple SSIDs
- Captive Portal for easy user management
- Dynamic VLANs for automatic user assignment
- Web-based user interface for easy management and monitoring of a single AP
- Centralized management, and automated wireless network optimization, of up to 100 APs with AWC .
- Support up to 127 clients per AP on the 5GHz band
- Airtime Fairness to ensure fair and predictable sharing of bandwidth.
- Fast Roaming enable users to seamlessly move between AP
Allied Telesis Web Smart Gigabit Ethernet Switch
The Allied Telesis Gigabit Ethernet Web Smart switch features two Gigabit ports, two SFP combo ports, and comes in 8 PoE+ ports as well as 16 PoE+ ports.
- Delivers up to 30 Watts per port.
- Support video surveillance and security cameras, wireless access points, IP phones and other PoE powered devices.
- PoE option eliminates the need for power rewiring.
- Minimizes the clutter of power supplies and adapters in awkward places.
- compact size.
Allied Telesis UTM Firewall
The AR4050S UTM Firewall consolidates threat protection, application and web control capabilities into a single device — ensuring the security of business communications.
- High availability bypass ports allow device.
- SD-WAN load-balancing.
- Quad-core processor delivers high throughput.
- Optimized for single-pass low-latency traffic inspection.
- USB interface supports 3G/4G connectivity.
- SD card slot allows easy backup of important files.
- Autonomous Management Framework™ (AMF) compatibility.
- It Uses UTM Offload to increase throughput when using some threat protection features.
Allied Telesis Vista Manager
Vista Manager EX provides a single-pane-of-glass interface to the entire network.
- Intuitive single-pane-of-glass interface.
- Centralized network and device management, with firmware and config backup, recovery, and upgrade.
- Manage Allied Telesis switches, firewalls, and wireless APs
- SD-WAN inter-branch network optimization.
- High-priority network issues and critical events are highlighted on the map, and in the event log.
- Real-time traffic, protocol, and service monitoring.
- Plug-ins for additional functionality.
- Allied Telesis Intent-based Orchestrator.
- Group map icons into branches or buildings for intuitive visual management.